Monday, May 11, 2009

MUET ~MUET ~~MUET



today woke up at 0600 in the morning...but why?bcoz today is my muet speaking test. A day before this i was quite worry about it as i duunno what thing or material should i read..In the end, i just ignore the preparation and dota with my friends. Without having breakfast, i drove to MMU and headed to law library. By the time i reached law library ,it's already 0720. i thought all examiner should be there preparing for our speaking test, but there is only one examiner at there.!! our speking should be start at 0730,yet no examiner~!!!!i guess that's malaysians' punctuality. Our speking test start on 0800 and im the third group, so i gt to wait for one hour before my turn. The topic given is stil acceptable and debatable, but i stil got stuck for like..erm...4 second for twice..and best part of all, i can see all my group member's mark coz the examiner is sitting right beside me~!!! haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment