Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BYE BYE to physics lab pph0025L~~


Finally, it's over !!! From today onwards, there will be no more physics lab, no more physics experiments and most important of all no more physics lab exam...today, i just finished my final exam in the exam hall and it lasted for 90 minutes. One unlucky thing is that the clock at the exam hall is spoiled and worse still i never bring my hand-phone to the exam hall,that means i dun have any clock to refer to. so for the whole 90 minutes, i just doing my exam paper without knowing the time. After that, that's it for my lab session in the trimester 3. the physics lab book will soon be frame in my "muzeum" さよなら to my lab book.Hopefully i wont be using it again..if not, it means that i have faild my lab exam...

As usual, we went to yam cha after exam.and kai loon told me about his cousin that is being possess last week and until now still yet to recover..it really freaked me out and strengthened my belief of the existance of...aheemmm..around us. hopefully i wont see those thing in my life and dont happen on me XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment