Monday, May 18, 2009

EXAM EVE



Instead of studying and burning midnight oil, i ended up in front of my computer playing games. Then i planned to go to my friend hostel to borrow from him the short story notes. I stop by at the petrol station near my house and was going to make my payment for the petrol. One of the Malay guy that passed by my car and was looking at me..at that moment, i don't really know what was going on and why he was looking at me for so long. Then here comes the answer~~~at the moment i stepped out from my car, he told me that "dik, tayar pancit". i was like shock to hear that and first reaction of mine was to have a look on my four tyres..Damn it~!! one of the tyre was obviously deflatted ~!! calmly i drove my car to one corner and search for the tools to replace it..Unfortunately i couldnt find the screw to unlock the special nuts of my tyres..so i call for help.hehe....just to make it short.. theres plenty of trouble when replacing the tyres such as problems with spare tyres..the whole thing just dragged bout an hour..by the time the whole thing is done ..my friend went to sleep ad..haiz.....thats my exam eve...^^..and that two peoples in the pcitures were my reinforcement ..keke ^6^

No comments:

Post a Comment