Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This monday was andrew bday and since he said he like surprise,we gave him a new type of surprise...
"andrew ~~!!! where are u???can u come out now?? my car condemned ad..im now in the road side near molly..." (actually, i felt so guity telling lies XD)
"wah...den u slowly park ur car to road side~!! wait for me ~!!"(here come the hero tat will save the day)

After waitedt for 15 minutes,andrew finally came..then i pretended to check my radiator and told him my radiator temperature was rising..so after a brief check, he decided to open my radiator cap..and there we goes....kl,wang and fur fur came down from the other car and gave him a surprise..i think the first reaction of his was surprise though in nt really sure whether he smell sumting fishy wen i was callling him for help..den we went to molly cafe and celebrate..^^v..he ate almost quater of the cake coz v are just to full to eat anymore...but the ONLY the tat dissappointed me was i cant see andrew perform guitar in tat cafe...>.<...haiz..rite andrew?wakaka
birthday boy with birthday cake
~~group foto~~~
~~group foto~
and one more good news...the friendship bond that was on the verge of its breaking point has finally bonded together..haha..try figure it out what i mean..wakakka

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. I know what you mean by the last sentence.. Hehe.. I wish the frenship in this world will never break.. and become tougher through time.

    Next time should call me together.. Haha..
    Happy belated birthday to andrew.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei... nice photo ler... how you do that like the cartoon strips...

    ReplyDelete