Saturday, June 27, 2009

my Saturaday

Today after waking up at 0700, my parents and i went to bukit cina to have or breakfast. It's been quite a while since i went to have my breakfast with them at this time..because most of the time i will be still sleeping in my room o preparing for my morning class.So after we had our breakfast, i accompanied my mom to pay a visit to the pasar pagi..again, im a rare visitor for that place..i reached home at roughly bout 0900, and then after 30 minutes...my handphone rang and thats was my father calling me to do him a favor..he asked me to help him to deliver one small can of paint to ozana..OMG~~~by tat time i was sooo lazy, but no choice bcoz my father said it was urgent..So i drive quickily to ozana and passed it to one of my father's worker..While waiting, i looked at the price of the paint and guess wad..it cost RM 145.00 for jsut about 2 litter..>.<..so after that, i rushed to st david carnival..my first thing when i arrived at there was to find the location of the flying fox and assailing..at there i met woth a lot of my friend and we had some small gathering ..and as usual, when we are about to call it a day, here come our kok seong~~!! forever late..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment